Friday, April 18, 2008

Next thing on our list.

I am overwhelmed at how wonderful all my readers are!! Thank for loving us, thanks for praying for us, and thanks for caring enough to follow my blog.

The next step seems to be difficult for us. We spent the whole day looking for a car. We want a small truck. We are not asking for a lot, but we can;t seem to find what we are looking for. Tomorrow is another day. And I am not very fond of car sales men right now.

Here is a video of James' randomness. he had fun with this...



I didn't want to leave you hanging about James' job perspectives. He had a third interview and they really like him, but they had already committed to interviewing two other applicants this week. Lets hope they are not right for this job. He will find out for sure at the end of next week.

7 comments:

Emmy said...

Hey! this is Emily! im sooo happy that things are lookin up for you guys! I love you so much and i miss you! Love ya!
Love Emily(Fuller) haha

Heather said...

Too Funny! You were not far from my house!
We will be praying for James and his job. We have a contact of someone who owns a used car dealership that might be able to help you out with the truck. Let me know if you want his name, and i will get it from Jeff.

Hope you are doing well!
Heather

Anonymous said...

car shopping sucks, but car PROBLEMS are worse... right?

Anonymous said...

That's so funny!!! FYI you had just turned off of Roswell road onto northbound Cobb Parkway...

Chris Stuckey said...

Dude the "Big Chicken!" It's unfortunate that that's Marietta's claim to fame. We had some friends who used that as their family Christmas card. It was awesome. Good luck in that job James. We will be praying for you.

Aaron said...

James has been hangin' with Carlos too long.

And that isn't Roswell, you're still on Hwy41 in Marietta. :P

Anonymous said...

Sorry for commenting on your older posts, but I'm totally crying now. I miss you both soo sooo sooo sooo much. <3