Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wow Wednesday


I can't believe it is already wednesday. I have worked 2 days now! Yesterday they started me off in the lab and let me tell you that poking adults is very different from kids! I am just doing the normal introductions and tours of each department. The next few days I am in the pharmacy mixing chemos..... oooh..... important ha??? This is a picture of the evil poking device. Good news though, I got every one.
James had an exciting day as well. We are in the south 1 month and James has a red neck, literally. He spent the day on a "ride-along." He went to one of the events that he may be selling (pending they offer him the job). We hope to find out by the end of this week if he gets the job. He is meeting the owner of the company tomorrow and taking a personality test.... he has had to jump through so many hoops for this. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for getting all your IVs!!!! I'm so excited for you! it's like riding a bike! ha ha yeah right! ~EV

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

VERY VERY important!!! :) YAY on getting all your IVs... that's important too! haha

Anonymous said...

Very fun, they are lucky to have you friend! We miss you lots though!! Scarlett